FATIYA Accounting Services
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Executive you are responsible for implementing all sales activities and maximizing business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance and supervision and responsibilities will include such as:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies and driving sales.
- Capturing clients and Maintaining client relations.
- Conducting market research.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Design posters and managing social media pages of the company.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed the targets set.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up-selling opportunities whenever possible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong rapport with customers.
- Strong negotiation and persuasive selling abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Multilingual abilities may be an added advantage, depending on the target customer base.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- The commercial sales executive is responsible for executing sales and marketing activities to generate new business, increase revenue and build relationships with existing clients.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.