We are looking for an Accountant with practical knowledge and experience of the UAE Tax & Excise tax Legislation with an Industrial / Manufacturing background. One must have a comprehensive understanding of the principles of VAT/TAX and the application of the legislation.
- Professional with in-depth knowledge and practical experience in excise tax-UAE
- Processing the documents and file preparation for new excise tax registration.
- Looking after the monthly stock and data verification for the final report preparation.
- Estimate and track tax returns.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Organize and update the company s tax database in the system.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax/excise tax payments and returns.
- Share Monthly report and data with the Line Manager.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Assist to register excise tax and filing monthly returns.
- knowledge with UAE Tax Law is a must
- Prepare tax payments and Monthly report to the Manager.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 2 Years of Tax / Excise tax accountant experience
- In-depth knowledge of UAE Tax Law.
- Good command of English language, MS, MS excel.
- Good Practical experience in Accounting Software SAP.
Professional Degree holder in Accounts or CA, CPA or equivalent qualification.